[mythtv-users] mythfrontend freezing. HELP

mark at onnow.net mark at onnow.net
Sat Oct 9 18:48:57 UTC 2004

My mythfrontend keeps freezing.
Watch LiveTV for a few hours and it freezes on a TV screen.  I have to kill the
frontend process and restart it and all is fine.  The KDE desktop is still fine
as well.  Just the mythfrontend app is frozen.
Fedora2
V16
PVR-250
Using SVIDEO out to TV

Followed the Jerrod howto with apt get etc...

What can I try or check?  Does this log out anywhere?  ( the front end I mean )

Not much good when this happens.

Let me know what other info I can supply

Mark