[mythtv-users] NFS settings

Joby Walker zorloc at imperium.org
Fri Oct 8 20:29:24 UTC 2004

Yeah, saw that (I should have mentioned that), but there isn't any
explanation of the settings.  I was wondering if people used different
settings to effect.  21.9 recommends "soft" mounting, while the NFS
documentation recommends "hard,intr".

I assume a rsize and wsize of 8192 is because it is the largest block
size without incurring packet fragmentation.

jbw