[mythtv-users] MythWeb - sessions problem

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Oct 8 16:11:07 UTC 2004

> Cheers for that Sean, that error message has been bugging me for a
> while :)  COmmenting that out fixed it nicely,  however is this path
> not required?

By default, php stores its sessions in /tmp, which most distrubutions
wipe out occasionally.  I wanted the sessions to be stored in a more
permanent location.  If your installation is missing the directory, or
the permissions are wrong, then please contact the person who made the
package for your distro.  If you installed it yourself (like I prefer to
do web apps), then you need to read the README a little closer.

-Chris