[mythtv-users] Widescreen modeline for projector

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 14:52:12 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I am going to take delivery of a widescreen projector next week and I was wondering if anyone could direct me to somewhere to learn how to set up the modeline properly. I'm using FC2 if that makes a difference.

The projector is a Hitachi PJ-TX100 and I intend to drive it via VGA or DVI at 1280x720. Is it possible to do damage to it by sending it an improper signal?

Paul