[mythtv-users] Problem with edited programs in mythtv

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Thu Oct 7 14:51:23 UTC 2004

Hi,
  My problem is that when I edit the program to remove commercials,
mythtv does not start from I marked the starting point of the program
(removing commercials in the beginning), but from some point later. For
example, I remover commercials from start of The Simpsons, but it starts
playback from the point where they are showing Matt Groening's name in
the television(or the simpsons have just enetered into their living room
to watch TV).
  Could it be related to ivtv driver? Cos I used 0.19 under knoppmyth
sometime ago and it never happened, but now I am using FC2(2.6.8-521) +
ivtv ck100zz + MythTV 0.16.

Thanks in advance.

VJ