[mythtv-users] I must be cursed with stuttering problems

john roberts homepagez at lycos.com
Thu Oct 7 11:14:16 UTC 2004

Doh!  I forgot to mention some important info.  Sorry.

The backend is a P2.6 HT with two cards:

- pcHDTV
- PVR-250

The stutter is coming from watching NTSC content on the PVR-250.

Sorry about that - clearly you can't watch ATSC content on a P3-1G.

Any idea why I would get stutter on this box watching NTSC content?

Thanks!

-John