[mythtv-users] Auto-Expire

MacNean C. Tyrrell dardack at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 6 22:22:43 UTC 2004

Ok with Farscape having all 88 episodes running recently (and btw out of
order some of them), i only have 100 gigs, not enough for all 88, unless
i go low quality.  So i've been watching 1 or 2 a night, and this
weekend with it being a long weekend i plan to watch a bunch.  But my
question is about auto-expire, i do have some other shows recorded, and
if by chance say next wednesday, my box runs out of space, i don't want
it to delete oldest program first, because that would be a Farscape
episode, i want it to delete by priority (I have Farscape set to 10 and
anything else i record is lower).  But when i push the arrow buttons on
that option nothing happens.  Are there any other options?

OT, i only recently started watching Farscape like 4 months ago, and
Sci-Fi was only showing like season 4, so I never saw the first 3
seasons, and I'm very much enjoying watching them now, so i really don't
want auto expire to delete one before i watch it.

Thanks