[mythtv-users] mythweb - recording_schedules.php no longer works after adding many recordings?

Aran Cox spin667 at mchsi.com
Wed Oct 6 20:32:39 UTC 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 11:24:16PM -0400, Adam Berson wrote:
> after getting my myth box pretty functional I decided to add all of the
> things I wanted to record...  now recording_schedules.php doesn't work.
>  It begins to load, but eventually fails.  I don't see any specific
> messages or timeouts.  I added some print()'s to the top of the script
> and  they DO print out.

Can you view your recordings from the mythtv "upcoming" screen?

> nothing telling in the mythbackend.log

You could run it with -v all and see if anything more useful shows up.

> anyone else see this?

Not I.

> I thought maybe the script was timing out due to php settings, but I was
> pretty sure that php would return a specific message to my browser if
> that happened.

You could use ethereal to look at the packets between your browser and
the web server.  Maybe that wouldn't be too useful but it might tell you
something.  Have you tried another browser, links maybe?

Aran