[mythtv-users] DVB card support/features?

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 17:12:46 UTC 2004

yes, tv_grab_dvb

Sometimes I have to run it more than once to get full 7 days.

So, ive just got a script that runs it 5 times to make sure :)

IN fact, ive got a simple script that loops forever, running mythbackend,
then the tv grab 5 times.
That way, if the backend crashes (rare now), it will run again, and I can do
killall mythbackend to make it do the tv_garb.