[mythtv-users] Mythweb scheduled recordings doesn't work after upgrade to 0.16

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 00:37:23 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 05 October 2004 06:55 pm, Warren Roberts wrote:
> Ok I applied two patches :
> mythweb_array_check.patch
> mythweb_call-by-ref.patch
>
> Those two errors went away but I still can't see "recording schedules",
> "scheduled recordings" or "recorded programs"

I just downgraded from cvs to 0.16 to check this.  With the array_check and
call-by-ref patches applied you should be able to view recording schedules,
scheduled recordings and recorded programs.

> The error I get is :
> PHP Parse error: parse error, unexpeted T_FOREACH, expecting ',' or ';' in
> /var//www/html/mythweb/includes/sorting.php on line 43

Have you modified includes/sorting.php by hand?  The above error probably
indicates a missing ;  If you send me that file I'll send you patch to fix
the error.  But I don't think the problem is in 0.16.

IvanK.