[mythtv-users] gyration wireless mini k/b?

John Madill jmadill at joyousnoise.com
Tue Oct 5 16:15:32 UTC 2004

I have one on my box ... Redhat 9 and FC2 correctly auto-detected them
and there were no compatibility issues.

The Keyboard is great for occasional use, and the mouse works great as
a regular mouse, but it is awkward and unnatural to use as a "gyro"
mouse.

Perhaps it's just me, but I find myself wishing for a more standard
type wireless mouse/keyboard at times.

-jm