[mythtv-users] mpeg4 recordings on PVR 350

Jonas free1 at urthnet.dk
Tue Oct 5 11:24:55 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have A Myth box running on A Via Epia M10000, with A PVR 350 which I
use for output to my TV. I am running Gentoo with X (xorg) set up
according to this guide: http://home.comcast.net/~alf_park/mythtv.html
Appendix 2.
I have some problems with some shows I recorded and transcoded to mpeg4,
they don't play properly, it looks like my box is't fast enough, but I
can play divx movies with MythVideo, if I dont use software scaling with
mplayer, so the problem migth be that the builtin player uses software
scaling, is there anything i can do about that ?

/Jonas