[mythtv-users] Mythweb scheduled recordings doesn't work after upgrade to 0.16

Warren Roberts warren at roberts.name
Mon Oct 4 15:55:44 EDT 2004

I updated to myth-suite 0.16.44 this weekend and mythweb has problems.
When I try to look at scheduled recordings get errors in all the cells.
The httpd/errors logfile prints out

[client 192.168.2.2] PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been
deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like to pass it by
reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you
would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set
allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future
versions may not support this any longer.  in
/var/www/html/mythweb/program_listing.php on line 50

Does anyone know what's up with this.  I spent some time searching the web
but haven't found a solution to this problem yet.

Here are some version numbers from my config :

  mythweb 0.16.63at
  php     4.3.8-2.1

Any help would be appreciated.

Warren Roberts