[mythtv-users] Slow changing channels with PVR-250

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon Oct 4 13:53:37 EDT 2004

 	That's normal.  At least three solutions:

- Don't surf (at least not on mythtv).  It's not very satisfying as you're
discovering, and quite the wrong tool for the 'job'

- Surf with the guide (doesn't actually change channels... just brings up
info)... change when you want to.

- Look at the guide for the next day, choose some recordings, watch
tomorrow.  Lather, rinse, repeat... much more satisfying.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*