[mythtv-users] GUI width/GUI offset broken in 0.16?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Mon Oct 4 07:28:20 EDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Donavan Stanley wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 23:42:44 -0700, Jarod C. Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
>> On Oct 3, 2004, at 8:39 PM, Matt Mossholder wrote:
>>
>>>  Hmmm confirmation... I had tried Metacity and KWM, and neither
>>> worked. Fluxbox seems to work correctly, however. I'm running Debian
>>> unstable, 2.6.8. , KDE 3.3, Gnome 2.6.
>>
>> I'll just throw it out there that xfce 4 doesn't work correctly either.
>
> Ratpoison does. ;)

 	... sorta.  I've got some overscan on my tvout setup (that I don't
really want to get rid of).  Since ratpoison always goes fullscreen, it's
tough to see an xterm around the edges.  I can do a 'defpadding 20 20 20
20' or something, but then the geometry of Mythtv gets hosed.  It'd be
nice to be able to specify a per-process max fullscreen for ratpoison....
or at least an override geometry.

-Cory