[mythtv-users] Auto Shutdown and Startup

DCL dcl63 at hotpop.com
Sun Oct 3 18:05:56 EDT 2004

For some reason Mythtv does not return a value of "auto" for the
parameter $status when my machine is automatically waken.  It still
returns a value of "user", so this solution wont work.

Am I not understanding how the $status parameter is being set, or is it
not working properly?

Any other understandable ideas?

Thanks Dan