[mythtv-users] Bluetooth Question

Colin Smillie csmillie at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:24:26 EDT 2004

I don't really use any BT devices myself but I have read about several
home office boxes that use BT.  From what I've seen you can sync your
personal information with the box and some models claim to let you
call-out using VoIP over BT.  I think the idea is that your BT phone
or headset connects to the set-top box when you come home.  I'm
assuming this is done for a cost-saving compared to using the GSM/GPRS
network.