[mythtv-users] $status paramater not returning "auto"

DCL dcl63 at hotpop.com
Sun Oct 3 02:39:47 EDT 2004

The $status parameter not returning the value "auto" in the "Startup
command:" field on the "Shutdown/Wakeup Options" when the machine is
automatically started using the wakeup options.  I am trying to use this
parameter to not start mythfrontend when the machine is automatically
started to record a scheduled program so it will shutdown automatically
when it is done.  What could I be missing?

Dan