[mythtv-users] Strating automatic transcoding

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 19:43:05 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:51:50 -0800
John Andersen <jsa at video.homelinux.org> wrote:

> > 1104_20040930035800_20040930060000.m2v
> Above is where its trying to write... (you might have to figure out
> which directory thats in...

I saw that :) but it does not help me figure out what the directory is
and the filesystem is vast place...

Regardless of whether nuvexport is able to write to some directory or
not, it is working. Therefore, I have satisfied both mythmusic and
nuvexport requirements. However, mythtranscode is still not working.

All my debugging is pointing to the fact that it is working but it is
never launched my the backend...

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say