[mythtv-users] Cringely article mentions Myth

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:40:49 EDT 2004

First , I must say this blew my mind , I think this got great
potential (and with skype and stuff this is where the market is
actually going)

But...

Let's say they recorded all of the episodes of X files and after the
show ended and no one is showing it anymore, will a *new subscriber*
have the right to watch the episodes?