[mythtv-users] mythtranscode not starting automatically

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 23:09:36 EDT 2004

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:13:32 +0200
Kristian Eide <kreide at online.no> wrote:

> I'm having a problem with mythtranscode in that it is not starting
> automatically when I begin a transcode. I can see the entry in the
> 'transcoding' table in the database, for example:

I am experiencing the same problem. I have entries in the transcoding
table (although, only one is with status 17, the others are with status
1) but mythtranscode never starts after a recording.

Interestingly enough, I have a lot of .nuv.tmp files (which get deleted
on backend start).

This appear to have started right after I upgraded to 0.16 (a couple of
days ago) from 0.15.1. The upgrade method that I used is:

	apt-get update
	apt-get install mythtv-suite

Any help would be appreciated because my recordings are huge and I am
running out of space...

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net