[mythtv-users] 21" monitor in place of TV?

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:19:13 EDT 2004

One thing I have noticed with two tvs I have is that you can get much
less glare with a flat screen than with a regular (not an lcd type,
but rather a crt with flat glass)  I'm not sure why this is, but it's
definitly noticible, at least for me, and I assume the same holds true
for moniters.  YMMV, of course.  (as a side note, flat glass makes it
"seem" slightly smaller; when I first got that tv, I had to use a
measuring tape to make sure it really was the same size as the old
one.)

-Nate