[mythtv-users] Samba causing Mythtv Problems

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 01:50:34 EDT 2004

I might be stating the obvious here, but have you tried restarting
only the samba daemon in question? both the smb and nmd daemons? what
about restarting them seperately, then testing each combination?

i'm wondering if your setup is accessing the video files using samba
on the local machine, rather than using the filesystem natively.