[mythtv-users] Re: what cards and tools

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Tue Nov 30 21:52:27 UTC 2004

Yes sir Marvin. I actually read your reply to Mr. Gary Cook, it cleared all
my confusion. So what is a PVR-250 card? Just kidding :)

Well, since I have a P3, but only 500Mhz, I will buy the PVR-250 and Nvidia
FX5200. Since with these kind of setup, I will be able to watch the recorded
program in my television set. In the future, before July 1 2005, I will buy
the pcHDTV-3000 card for capturing HDTV signals. Lastly, I will upgrade my
system too.

Thanks again.

Neil