[mythtv-users] nuvexport to DVD does not work

Sean Jensen sean.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 00:17:59 UTC 2004

I had the same problem a while ago. I believed I solved it by
installing the mjpegtools package from apt. Use the command:
apt-get install mjpegtools

This installs a few libraries that transcode uses to encode mpeg-2
files. I have no idea why this is not a co-dependency of transcode or
even an optional install when installing transcode, but it is not.

The reason why transcode is failing is because it is calling
mpeg2enc(mpg2enc?) and since it can't find it, transcode stalls out.

Sean P. Jensen