[mythtv-users] Plutohome?

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:29:32 UTC 2004

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:16:57 +0000, drbob <drbob at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Has anyone seen this product before (www.plutohome.com)? They state that
> they are planning to switch over to MythTV for their DVR functionality.
>
>   If the claims on their website are true there may be some useful stuff
> to integrate into myth from their code, when they release it under gpl -
> particularly the orbiter stuff for touchscreen remote control and the
> bluetooth user identification.
>
> I tried to phone them to enquire but their freephone line always goes to
> voicemail. Is this a case of vapourware with a nice website?

Well, if it's vaporware, then it's vaporware with a nice explanation
page and details of which MythTV classes they are modifying:

http://www.plutohome.com/support/index.php?section=document&docID=80

--
"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003