[mythtv-users] Force Pal? Possible?

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 29 10:08:35 UTC 2004

I havent been following this but

you dont need both ivtv_std & ivtv_pal

If you are using new drivers the ivtv_std is all you
should have.

mythbackend resets the PAL/NTSC setting based on the
channel configuration when it starts so make sure that
your channels are configures as PAL.
I'm not entirely convinced that ivtv should honour
that call from myth if its wrong. I'm not really sure
that being able to set ntsc mode from an application
when the driver has been told to run in pal mode is
sensible but i dont think we need to change that now.

John

John