Time for new release. was Re: [mythtv-users] Re: Crash watching LiveTV or Recording

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 08:31:54 UTC 2004

the current cvs version certainly fixes quite a few annoying bugs in
the 0.16 release.  Problem at the momment is that a lot of other
things are in a semi finished state.  2 of the main themes are
undergoing changes (with frequent updates), ff/rew code is being
reworked and at the momment is broken, etc...  So I think it would be
a gd idea to do a 16.1 release, but might not be an easy thing to roll
out at the moment.