[mythtv-users] svideo max resolution...

Ijaaz A. Ullah ijaaz at digitalmethods.com
Sun Nov 28 23:20:53 UTC 2004

So, what you're saying is that my 4:3 tv is displaying 640x480 pixels and
you're claiming that that's identical to a 16:9 tv picture wise?  Cause,
640x480 = 4:3...

I've found that if I set the resolution to 800x600, etc it looks like it
shrinks it down and shows an 800x600 image in a 640x480 resolution.  i.e. it
looks scaled...