[mythtv-users] No black bars with 1280x1024?

Adam Egger 2004 at bdam.de
Sun Nov 28 20:05:50 UTC 2004

Hey,
how can I use a 5:4 resolution with myth (1280x1024)? The myth GUI is always fullscreened, LiveTV *always* has black rows. I've just tried the latest cvs version, I've also set the GUI width to 1280 and the GUI Height to 1024, then I 've selected USE GUI SIZE FOR TV PLAYBACK but nothing helped.
Is there a way to watch my recordings and LiveTV in fullscreen? It would be great to have keys to stretch the window like in Media Player Classic on Windows (where you can get rid off the black rows with the keys 8 and 2).

Adam