[mythtv-users] current state of cvs -v- release?

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 17:56:39 UTC 2004

Guys

am about to do a re-install of my backend/frontend machine.. (think this
has been my 7th install since using myth - approx a year now)

Its been a couple of months since my last install.. and that one was a
cvs install..

It's not been 100% stable but its been usable and I haven't had time to
redo it till now..

Am gonna use FC3 this time (am nosy and want to see whats changed since
FC2) .. so how far out of sync from myth-cvs is the current release
(from atrpms 0.16?) ?

Or more importantly is CVS in a stable condition at the moment (stable
enough for the wife not to start throwing things at the TV!)

Thanks

Craig