[mythtv-users] X via the 350s tv out slow

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 28 14:05:48 UTC 2004

What versions of things are you using and which driver for X?
The best performance will be with a current ivtv rc2 driver with the latest
X ivtvdev driver (v 0.6).

There is still work to be done to speed the driver up but it is adequate for
most uses with myth except some of the games I believe.

John