[mythtv-users] Dual-tuner in Pundit-R IRQ problems

Dennis Oelkers dennis at lauschmusik.de
Thu Nov 25 10:30:03 UTC 2004

mythtv at heisterberg.dk wrote:

> Anyone using two tuners (in my case 1 x PVR-250 and 1 x PVR-350) in an
> Asus Pundit-R ?
>
> I'm having problems with the IRQ of the graphics card (ATI IXP) being
> assigned the same IRQ as the second tuner (at IRQ 5). I am having no
> luck reserving IRQ's in the BIOS.
>
> Does anyone know of a software solution to force the graphics driver
> (ATI closed source 3.12.0) or a Hauppauge card to use a specific IRQ ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> /lekkim

Sorry that I do not have a solution to your problem, but one thing that
irritates me is that
you have managed to put 2 pvr in a pundit-r. Didn't you had any problems
regarding the
heat in the case? (I have thermal problems with only 1 PVR-350)
Did you had to bend or cut the case in some way so both cards would fit in?

Kind regards,
             Dennis Oelkers