[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV Media Center Theme Beta

Tomi Makinen makinen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 09:54:33 UTC 2004

Nice job with this theme, works really well. But ... 8) .. I would
like to change one thing.
It is hard to see which button is selected when you delete a recording
or try to exit mythtv.
Both are green. I would like them to differ more. Maybe the "not
selected" could be blue or closer the backround color.

I am not familiar with themes, how could I change this ?

- McIne -