[mythtv-users] Fastforward / Rewind problems

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 02:16:35 UTC 2004

Well I guess it depends what broken means... If I fast forward for 20
seconds and I have repo turned on, sometimes it will jump forward 30
seconds from where I stop it, sometimes it will jump back to a point
previous to where I started fastforwarding from.  I'm not trying to
start anything here, but I think I have a valid issue.