[mythtv-users] Fastforward / Rewind problems

Shawn core at enodev.com
Thu Nov 25 01:14:39 UTC 2004

It is broken, the repos amounts are inconsistent, incorrect, and should
be automatic.

The reaction time of a human is fairly constant, and the fact that repos
amounts should be based on the rate of rewind or fast forward and the
reaction time is intuitive, obviously correct, and not the way myth does
it.

It's broken because it should work such that the average user does not
have to "learn how to compensate for the repos", as that's the whole
idea. It's supposed to be an aid, not a hindrance.

trival, huh? catagory? Anyhow, it's "trival" to reason that it's broken.