[mythtv-users] pcHDTV HD3000, Shuttle XPC SN41G2, Fedora Core 3 and MythTV

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 13:37:45 UTC 2004

Does anyone have this hardware configuration working?

HD3000, Shuttle XPC SN41G2, Fedora Core 3 and MythTV

When I attempt to view live TV with MythTV, I get a black screen and the
program hangs. I am not sure how to diagnose the problem but knowing if
others have this configuration working would help. Also, any tips on how
to diagnose it would also help. Let me add that I am using ALSA and the
SPDIF optical digital audio output.