[mythtv-users] Re: PVR-250 snow (Juan C. Gallardo)

Juan C. Gallardo jgamo at cantv.net
Wed Nov 24 09:53:44 UTC 2004

dmesg is a command that shows you messages from your kernel.
Is alsmost the same as reading the message file under /var/log.
When you load your ivtv driver it prints a lot of useful information to
this log file, and it can help the resto of the people to understand
what/s happening in your computer.
Just copy the message between -------startin ivtv--------  and
--------ivtv finish--------- resulting from the command "dmesg".

Good luck