[mythtv-users] Anyone recommend some fully implemented themes?

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:58:33 UTC 2004

I've installed my MythTV box using FC2 using Jarod's guide. It all works
very well and I'm very pleased with it. My wife doesn't like the GANT theme
so I tried the others that came with it the other night and they almost all
seemed to have no theme defined for when it came to recording programs off
the EPG. It put up a warning that there as no theme and if I continued it
seemed to crash out of mythfrontend; if I exited it went back to the
previous screen with no problem.

Can anyone recommend any fully implemented themes to the group and also
provide a pointer to where they can ge downloaded from?

TIA,
Phill