[mythtv-users] Possible Problem with commercial detection code

Adam Biskobing tv at badmoon.com
Mon Nov 22 23:25:17 UTC 2004

What I did was to go through in my zap2it subscription and removed every
channel that I did not have.  That way no more recordings on those
channels and no more problems.  I guess the best solution would be to
fix the channel changing code so that this is no longer an issue, but
that is beyond my abilities.