[mythtv-users] Thumbnails in MythWeb and others?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:43:10 UTC 2004

Anyway to update a thumbnail once it has been taken?  I had my
recording start early so I didn't miss the show, and now the thumbnail
is of some dodgy commercial, even though now I have chopped the firsat
5 minutes of commercials out.

I would like it to take the thumbnail again, now only the show is there.

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:45:12 -0500, IvanK. <chepati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is controlled from within myth's setup (not the initial setup, but the
> one you access from within myth itself).  There's a setting in minutes of how
> many minutes after the start of a recording a screenshot is taken.  Play with
> that value.  Or make a screenshot yourself.  Save it as a png witrh the same
> filename as the recording itself (recording.nuv -> recording.nuv.png).  Check
> the dimensions of an existing thumbnail so yours will be consistent with the
> rest.
>
> IvanK.
>

> On Monday 22 November 2004 10:28 am, spamfilter2 at mupp.net wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Is it possible to get the tumbnail in MythWeb (under recorded programs)
> > to use a screenshot that is taken X mins from program start? Because as it
> > is now it "always" shows a frame from a commercial, which is a bit
> > mythtv-users mailing list
> > mythtv-users at mythtv.org

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH