[mythtv-users] Fresh rebiuld. YAY!!

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Nov 22 22:23:53 UTC 2004

On Monday 22 November 2004 13:54, William wrote:
> [...]

If you have access to /var/lib/mysql off the old system, simply copying the
entire directory off your old setup and onto the new one works fine for me.
I've done this a number of times to move my master backend from machine to
machine without ever losing any program data. I've written about doing this a
number of times in the past on this list, so search the archives if you want
more details.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com