[mythtv-users] Hardware "Survey" (Pundit-R)

Joaquín Lago Pérez jlago at ipsistemas.com
Mon Nov 22 11:30:01 UTC 2004

Hi Lekkin,
could you please give more information about your solution for audio
with the Pundit-R.
I have such a system, and I get problems with "prebuffering pauses",
which I think is related to the audio channels. I would like to try your
steps, so maybe I can solve the annoying chipping of video and audio
while showing live TV or a recorder asset.
In addition, which configuration (driver, resolution, etc.) do you use
for the video card?
Thanks in advance.
Juako.

[mythtv-users] Hardware "Survey" (Pundit-R)
mythtv at heisterberg.dk mythtv at heisterberg.dk
Sat Nov 20 19:47:35 UTC 2004