[mythtv-users] frontend configuration oddness

Sean Jensen sean.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 07:41:14 UTC 2004

>From what I understand the frontend first looks for and then connects
to the mysql server. Then from the mysql server the frontend querys
the mysql database and finds out about the backend machine(s). This is
what I believe at least, since I'm new at mythtv I could be mistaken.

The mysql configuration file for mythtv is located here:
/usr/share/mythtv/mysql.txt

Sean P. Jensen