[mythtv-users] nuvexport: Slow audio halfway through an exported recording...

Josh Dalcher mythtv2 at dalcher.com
Mon Nov 22 03:37:08 UTC 2004

Hello all,
I'm experiencing limited success when attempting to export to DVD using nuvexport.  I get a successful export that takes quite awhile and generates a nice big file.  When watching the file back, about halfway through the show the video and audio both seem to experience a slow down.

I've got the most recent ffmpeg.  I'm using the default export settings.  Is there anything I can do to ensure that my export does not experience this slowdown?  Thank you for the help!

Josh