[mythtv-users] PVR-350 tv-out a separate device ?

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Sun Nov 21 22:24:54 UTC 2004

Franco:

I'm not too sure if this is possible. I don't believe that it is... but
I'm definitely open to correction if I'm wrong. I believe that the MPEG2
decoder output is hardwired to the TV outputs of the PVR-350... so
there's no (easy) way to tap into the decoder output.

I'd love to be wrong about this-- anyone? :-)

- Mark