[mythtv-users] Re: Hardware "Survey" (Pundit-R)

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Sun Nov 21 20:45:45 UTC 2004

Well, I would suggest that you get the regular Pundit, not the
Pundit-R. I'm pretty sure its still available, at least it was when I
picked mine up several months ago. At any rate, I think you'll have
much better luck with that revision as the networking, video, etc all
seem to work right outta the gate under FC1.

Also, whomever was asking about his fan running all the time, you
need to enable quiet mode in the BIOS. Search the archives or check
the "manual".

Cheers,
Brad