[mythtv-users] tv_grab_se and mythfilldatabase

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Sun Nov 21 17:19:47 UTC 2004

I am trying to figure out how to import data when using tv_grab_se

I ran;

tv_grab_se --output /tmp/grab.xml

Then i did mythfilldatabase --manual --file 0 -1 /tmp/grab.xml

I answered all questions, and it imported my data.

Now (next day) i updated my grab.xml, and then tried to update the database,
but then i got

[root at mythbox recording]# mythfilldatabase --update --file 0 -1
/tmp/grab.xml
### bypassing grabbers, reading directly from file
Updating icons for sourceid: 4
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: kanal5.se
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: svt1.svt.se
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: svt2.svt.se
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: tv3.se
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: tv4.se
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: ztv.se
Skipping channel.
Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.
[root at mythbox recording]#

How do i automate the updates when using this grabber?