[mythtv-users] LIRC loading time

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Nov 19 22:27:31 UTC 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 13:47, Jonathan Chapman wrote:
> No one knows why the remote might not work for mythtv but works in irw
> even though I have the .lircd files int he right spot?

irw only needs a working lircd.conf file in place. Myth needs a properly
configured ~/.mythtv/lircrc file in place. Double-check that config file.
Maybe you have the wrong permissions on it (i.e., its owned by root, so your
myth user can't read it) or perhaps the button names in lircrc don't match
those in lircd.conf.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com