[mythtv-users] Upsidedown Open Source

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 18:08:28 UTC 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 12:40, John Dickson wrote:
> Neil Davidson wrote ..

> > >I'm glad I wasn't the only person that didn't really "get" this.
> >
> > I've read it twice now and still don't have a clue what the point
> > was....
>
> Wow, amazing!
> Without pointing finger so many responses.
>
> Sarcasm = To tear the flesh
>
> What surprises me is that so many of you did not re-xmit the massage.
> I guess if it is wrong or correct it should be propagated. Much like
> a techinical error. To educate those so as not to duplicate. Besides
> that would mean there is interest in corporate America, you know,
> like Microsoft. We know that is not true.
>
> "Upsidedown Open Source" developers is my coin.

I'm guessing that English is not your first language...?  If that's the
case, then I'm sorry, but you might want to get someone more proficient
in English to translate for you, because what you've written reads like
gibberish.  Or post in your native language and hopefully someone else
on the list can translate.  The babelfish just doesn't seem to be
working here!

If, OTOH, you are a native speaker of English, then all I can do is
shake my head and sigh.

-JAC